Model # PN99301
Store SKU # 1000794004
The 16' long x 8' wide floating dock c/w 6 floats that bolt onto the bottom of the frame, into a threaded channel in the extrusion. Floating docks allows you to have a docking system in water that is too deep for a dock on legs, or in situations where water (depth) fluctuations are frequent/extreme.
- Top decking is not included, but easy to construct out of 2 x 6 lumber (instructions included)
- Frame is all aluminum, and bolts together with stainless steel hardware (included)
- c/w two aluminum angles to hold wood decking on top of frame (hold down angle bolts into threaded channel on top of extrusion, and bolts are situated between the pieces of 2 x 6 lumber, so they do not penetrate the wood)
- Integrated bumpers available as an option
- Floating dock hinges available as an option, to connect two floating docks together, or to connect a floating dock ramp to floating dock.
- Anchor plates available as an option