Model # PN97613
Store SKU # 1000794008
The 12' long x 6' wide floating dock frame is used as an access ramp onto a floating dock. It is usually hinged to the floating dock to allow for movement, and can also be hinged to a permanent structure on shore if available. Hinges sold separately.
- Top decking is not included, but easy to construct out of 2 x 6 lumber (instructions included)
- Frame is all aluminum, and bolts together with stainless steel hardware (included)
- c/w two aluminum angles to hold wood decking on top of frame (hold down angle bolts into threaded channel on top of extrusion, and bolts are situated between the 2 x 6 lumber so they do not penetrate the wood)
- If hinging to floating dock, hinge relocation kit also required.
- Two floats can be added to the ramp, on the end that is hinged to the floating dock, to offset the weight impact of the ramp on that side of the dock (if required).