Model # 55-120
Store SKU # 1000497923
The Fubar III weighs 9 lbs. and is 30 in. long. Its uses include prying, splitting, board bending and striking. The bar is built of one piece of steel for durability. A textured grip provides the user with a secure and comfortable grip. A beveled nail slot allows for pulling and prying nails.
- Utility bar for heavy demolition work
- 4-in-1 tool for prying, splitting, board bending and striking jobs
- 1-piece forged steel bar for durability
- Board-grabbing jaw sized for 2X lumber
- Beveled nail slot for pulling and prying nails
- Textured grip for excellent comfort and control
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.