Model # AWS0139
Store SKU # 1000761825
The Outdoor Water Solutions 100% electricity-free windmill aeration system can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour. This windmill system is designed to aerate ponds from the bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor. Aeration also adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification and keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter. Windmills feature BalCam Technology designed to minimize bearing fatigue and improve operation. The extra large 73 windmill head helps with turning at low wind speeds. The head is also self-governing and designed to turn itself out of the wind at high wind speeds and uses a secure locking mechanism to attach to the compressor. The compressor can produce up to 4.5 CFM of air at a rated 30 psi which means it can really aerate your pond and can also aerate deeper water if needed. System includes the windmill, 100' of 1/2" polytubing and one airstone diffuser with backflow valve.
- New patent pending BalCam Technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with the industry's only 5 year compressor warranty
- Windmill is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel and made in the U.S.A.
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi. Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2" airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- These units offer a 73 head, which is the largest windmill head in the industry, on an aeration windmill and helps with turning at low wind speeds.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|5 Year warranty on compressor, 3 Year warranty on windmill, (parts only). Call 1-866-471-1614 for complete warranty details.