Model # AWS0179
Store SKU # 1000761827
The Outdoor Water Solutions 100% electricity-free windmill aeration system can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour. Windmill features BalCam Technology designed to minimize bearing fatigue and improve operation. The extra large 73 windmill head helps with turning at low wind speeds. The head is also self-governing and designed to turn itself out of the wind at high wind speeds and uses a secure locking mechanism to attach to the compressor. The compressor can produce up to 4.5 CFM of air at a rated 30 psi which means it can really aerate your pond and can also aerate deeper water if needed. Deluxe Windmill Aeration System includes: 24' Windmill with our new patent pending BalCam Technology, 100' non-weighted airline, 2 airstones, 2 foot valves, 200' of weighted airline, 1 set of pivot points, 2-way selector valve, 3 hose connector packs, 2 airstone housing buckets and 2 duck decoy markers. Made of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel.
- New patent pending BalCam Technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with the industry's only 5 year compressor warranty
- This windmill is loaded and is a great value. No one else offers this much air and added accessories for the price!
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi. Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2" airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- These units offer a 73 head, which is the largest windmill head in the industry, on an aeration windmill and helps with turning at low wind speeds.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
||Number of Legs
|Windmill Height (In.)
Warranty / Certifications
|5 Year warranty on compressor, 3 Year warranty on windmill, (parts only). Call 1-866-471-1614 for complete warranty details.