Model # 6437
Store SKU # 1000687758
The generator experts present the #1 selling automatic standby generator for 24/7 automatic power protection. Choose what you would like to backup, so you can keep your life going without disruption. Unlike a portable generator that requires frequent refueling, the automatic standby generator runs on existing natural gas or LP fuel. The Generac OHVI engine is designed for extended run times - up to 3,000 hours of service with proper maintenance and typical usage. Generac automatic standby generators include a pre-wired EZ switch and wiring kit that provides the easiest and most cost effective installation available on the market. The programmable, automatic weekly self-test means you can be confident that the generator is ready to automatically power up when the power goes out. UL Listed. THIS ITEM CANNOT BE RETURNED.
- If the power ever goes out, your Generac standby generator system goes on - automatically - protecting you and your home 24/7. The engine runs on existing natural gas or LP for a continuous, worry-free fuel supply.
- Generac OHVI engine is designed specifically for generator use and extended operation. With a two year, 200 hour service interval, your Generac generator will be easy to maintain and last for years to come.
- Includes a 100 Amp pre-wired EZ switch with 12 circuits, wiring kit, flexible fuel line, and composite mounting pad - for the most cost effective and easiest installation available.
- Exclusive TruePower Technology delivers best-in-class power quality for confident operation of heating and cooling, HD TVs, computers and more.
- Sturdy galvanneal steel enclosure with RhinoCoat paint finish delivers superior weather protection. 11/10kW unit depending if Natural Gas or Liquid Propane are being used to fuel the unit. LP = 11kW; NG =10kW
- Battery must be purchased separately: Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|3 years limited. For customer support, call 888.GENERAC