Model # HCGDUS5
Store SKU # 1000803392
The Glacier Bay Advanced Drinking Water Filtration System provides advanced filtration and great tasting water at a great value. It is NSF certified to reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, and chemicals (such as atrazine, benzene, and lindane). A designer brushed nickel faucet with a filter change indicator light and the first set of 6-month filters (HCGDUF5) are included with system purchase. When changing the filters on this system, there is no need to shutoff water supply allowing for an easy no mess filter change.
- Reduces many contaminants for advanced protection at your kitchen sink
- System reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead and chemicals (such as atrazine, benzene and lindane)
- Easy "no mess" filter change - filters last up to 6 months
- Includes faucet, and first set of 6-month filters (HCGDUF5)
- Dedicated brushed nickel filtered water faucet includes filter change reminder light
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Std. 53 and 42 for the reduction claims specified on the performance data sheet.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. For warranty information, please call 1-800-247-1087