Model # HCGROS5
Store SKU # 1000803665
The Glacier Bay Premium Defense Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System has pre/post filters and a core membrane to reduce many contaminants in consumers water. This system has Reverse Osmosis Filtration Technology which is the most common type of filtration. It is NSF certified to reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, chemicals (such as chromium 6, arsenic, and radium) and dissolved solids. The Glacier Bay Premium Defense Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water 6-Month Replacement Filter Set HCGROF5 and Glacier Bay Premium Defense Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane HCGROM5 are included. A designer faucet with a filter change indicator light is also included. When changing the filters on this system, there is no need to shutoff water supply allowing for an easy no mess filter change. This is the only Glacier Bay system that removes total dissolved solids from the water.
- Uses reverse osmosis filtration technology
- Easy "no mess" filter change
- System reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, chemicals (such as chromium 6, arsenic and radium) and dissolved solids
- Uses Glacier Bay Premium Defense 6-month Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Replacement Filter Set HCGROF5 (included) and Replacement Membrane HCGROM5 (included)
- Includes designer faucet with filter change indicator light
- NSF certified
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information, please call 1-800-247-1087.