Model # HCGROS5
Store SKU # 1000803665
The Glacier Bay Premium Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System uses reverse osmosis filtration technology, the same type of filtration used by major bottled water companies for great tasting, safer water right at your kitchen sink. It is NSF certified to reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, chemicals (such as chromium 6, arsenic, and radium) and dissolved solids. A designer brushed nickel dedicated filtered water faucet with a filter change indicator light, 3 gallon storage tank, first set of 6-month pre/post filters (HCGROF5) and 2-3 year membrane (HCGROM5) are included with the system purchase. When changing the filters on this system, there is no need to shutoff the water supply allowing for an easy no mess filter change. This is the only Glacier Bay system that removes total dissolved solids from the water.
- Uses reverse osmosis filtration technology, the same process used by major bottled water companies
- System reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, chemicals (such as chromium 6, arsenic and radium) and dissolved solids
- Easy "no mess" filter change - filters last up to 6 months
- Includes faucet, storage tank, first set of 6-month filters (HCGROF5) and membrane (HCGROM5)
- Dedicated brushed nickel filtered water faucet includes filter change reminder light
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Std. 58 and 42 for the reduction claims specified on the performance data sheet.