Model # 51351
Store SKU # 1000780986
Specially designed for equine and live stock, the Equine Run-in-Shed is the perfect shade and shelter solution . Provides instant shade and protection for live stock and can be moved to meet your requirements. Constructed of high grade 1 5/8 in. steel frame. Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13 step steel surface prep process for maximum durability. DuPont Premium powder coat is baked for an even finish that will not chip, peel, rust or corrode. Advanced engineered RIP STOP tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat bonded for ultimate 4 season performance. Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, and anti fungal agents. High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip fit connectors and best in class tubing. Open end design allows easy access at both ends.
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock, the equine run-In-shed is constructed using high grade heat treated steel that goes through a proprietary 13-step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process
- Professional grade 1-5/8 in. / 4,1 cm all steel frame, bonded with DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, 3-layer, polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover with hot air fused seams that are 100% waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents, high profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
- Slip fit connectors and tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Ratchet tight tensioning enables quick cover installation, easy slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames