Model # 75009QC
Store SKU # 1000652488
The Grout Grabber is the premier grout removal tool. It is a virtually dustless and effortless way to remove grout in any grout joint. Each blade removes approximately 1/8 in. width in the grout joint. Simply attach 1 to 5 additional Grout Grabber blades to the Grout Grabber Adapter Plate, depending on the width of the grout joint. The Grout Grabber fits any reciprocating saw. The motion of the saw does the work that your arms would do with any hand tool. The industrial grade carbide matrix on the specially curved blade is designed to get into the hardest grout. The Grout Grabber works great on floors, walls, counter tops; anywhere where there is tile or stone. Whether your old grout is cracked, damaged or stained, or you if you simply want to change grout color, the Grout Grabber is your best choice for the job. Grout Grabber can also perform as a repair tool for making a relief cut to chisel out cracked or broken tile.
- Eliminates the need for labor intensive hand scrapers or other dust producing tools
- Adapts to any reciprocating saw for quick grout removal
- The Grout Grabber includes two replacement blades, Allen wrench and mounting hardware to attach to any reciprocating saw
- Accommodates joint sizes from 1/8 in. up to 1/2 in.
- Reciprocating sawing action results in very little dust during operation
- Each blade represents a 1/16 in. width - the total width of the blades should be less than the joint width to ensure smooth operation of the saw
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|To be free of manufacturing defects, 1-800-840-9435