Model # PA-CADA-GS520
Store SKU # 1000845156
PAPAGO! has finally created a dashcam that rises above the rest with superior video capture quality. The Go Safe 520 is designed with the capability to record video with IMAX-grade quality by using the latest Amarelle A7L chip that can record in 2K and 21:9 ultra-wide video. The widest range of view at 146° can be found exclusively with the Go Safe 520, made possible because of the cutting edge design built with a 6 crystal glass lens. The Go Safe 520 comes equipped with Super HDR, a high dynamic exposure technology, which compensates quickly in extreme change of ambient light. Never lose video quality again while moving on the road. Complete with stop and go, driver fatigue warning, motion detection, and light reminder alerts so you stay safe on the road, the Go Safe 520 definitely is a step ahead of the competition.
- Record 2K Ultra WHD 2560*1080 Resolution Video, IMAX Theater Quality 21:9 , HDR Technology for Superior Night Vision. 146 Wide Viewing Angle with 6 Crystal Glass Lens.
- Turns on automatically when car engine is on. G-Sensor Enabled Recording -Once the dashcam detects any impact, drastic braking, or sharp turns the G-Sensor will enable emergency recording and the file will be write-protected.
- Safety features in the dashcam, such as, Stop and Go; Driver Fatigue Alarm; Light Reminder, come pre-installed. These features are designed to promote safer driving habits.
- It also supports low and high temperature protection, so you do not have to worry about damaging the device in extreme weather.
- Supports external storage up to 32GB Micro SD Card for around 4 hours recording at 2560x1080(21:9) setting (Micro SD Card is not included in the package)
- Lifetime Free Firmware Updates
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|1 Year Limited Warranty & Toll Free Tech Support Services Technical Support E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Support Hotline: (844) 972-7246