Model # 01043-R0CB
Store SKU # 1000146433
A dowel pin is used most often for dowel joints in which 2 boards are connected with glued dowels fastening them together. This creates a high strength joint without visible screw holes. Used for creating cabinets, shelves, drawers, or any other small project.
- Price shown is per foot in length
- Product Dimensions: 3/8In x 3/8In x 2In
- A small cylindrical dowel used for securing joints.
- Strong and durable hardwood.
- Price may vary across markets. Please contact your local store for pricing
- Product availability varies by store. Please contact your local store for availability.Price Shown is Per Piece
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Craft and Hobby Bags
||Country of Origin
||Pegs & Plugs
Warranty / Certifications
|Guaranteed against manufacturing defects. 1-800-267-1773