Model # 407119
Store SKU # 1000846403
The 407119 is a Heavy Duty CFM Hot Wire Thermo-Anemometer that uses a telescoping probe (extends up to 3 ft) which is ideal for use in ducts and ventilating systems. It can accurately measure Air Flow (CFM/CMM), Air Velocity and Temperature. Air Flow can be displayed as an instantaneous value or up to a 20 point average. Additional functions include: Data Hold, Min/Max, and Auto power off. A built-in RS-232 interface can be used with optional Data Acquisition software and cable for recording measurements directly to your PC. Comes complete with telescoping probe with 5.5ft cable, and 4 x AA batteries.
- Accurately measure Air Flow (CFM/CMM) or Air velocity plus °F/°C Temperature
- Air velocity measurements as low as 40 ft. /min
- Telescoping probe is ideal for use in ducts and ventilating systems, extends up to 3ft (940mm) long
- Measures air volume in CFM (ft3/min) and CMM(m3/min) plus Temperature simultaneously
- Air Flow displayed in 2 modes: Instantaneous value or up to 20 point average