Model # 21155
Store SKU # 1000801030
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution and 150 night vision means youll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step Remote Viewing, youll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, youll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
- 800TVL Resolution - Defender gets you the crisp, clear picture you need so you know exactly whats going on at your business or home.
- See 150' in Complete Darkness - 48 infrared LEDs let you view up to 150 away in complete darkness equal to the distance of half a football field!
- 2TB Hard Drive - Quickly and easily play back years of high quality video footage stored on the included 2TB hard drive that only you have direct access to
- See More in Widescreen with 960H - With 34% more surface visibility than standard security cameras, Defender PRO lets you see more
s free 1 Step Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet.
- All Defender PRO Cameras come equipped with 65 of fire-rated FT4 cabling. Your in- wall wiring will meet regional building codes while you remain one step ahead of the inspector.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications