Model # RH520A
Store SKU # 1000845091
The RH520A is a Paperless chart recorder that provides simultaneous digital and graphical display of relative humidity and temperature. The display also shows dew point, date and time and Min/Max measurements. Stored readings can be recalled on the display or downloaded to a PC to obtain a permanent record. Provisions for wall mounting or control panel swivels to act as a desk stand. The user can set audible and visual alarms with High and Low limits for humidity and temperature. Comes complete with detachable sensor probe with 1 meter cable, RS-232 cable with USB adapter, Lab View-based software, 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz adapter, and three AA batteries.
- Graphical datalogger for Humidity/Temperature measurements and Dew Point calculation
- Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of Humidity and Temperature readings, plus Time and Date
- Measures Humidity (10 to 95%RH) and Temperature (-20.0°F to 140.0°F) plus calculates Dew Point
- Basic accuracy 3%RH, 1.8°F/1°C
- Large dual graphical LCD displays with adjustable vertical and horizontal TAC resolution