Model # AIRHHC2NK12D
Store SKU # 1000854656
The Hyundai HHC2GNK-K12 Kit comes with the HHC2GAC 100 PSI, 2 Gal. oil-free vertical style air compressor which is ideal to support trim/finishing nailers, brad nailers and staplers, all general inflation, blowing and smaller SCFM air tools. It features a regulated, factory-installed hands-free air coupler to easily attach and detach air hoses and tools. The compressor body is made with steel for strength and has a completely redesigned shroud and console to protect its vital components. It is designed to operate at or below 100 PSI and features an oil-free pump, eliminating the need for maintenance. Powerful for its size, it is designed for portability at 16lb and features an integrated carry handle. Includes a 16Gauge 1-1/4 2-in-1 brad nailer and stapler, 2-1/2 finish nailer, mini die grinder, 5pc. grinding bit set, 25 PVC air hose with quick couplers, 25 recoil air hose with quick couplers, two-way quick coupler splitter, 8 piece air kit with blow gun, and thread tape.
- Kit includes: 16Gauge 1-1/4 2-in-1 brad nailer and stapler, 2-1/2 finish nailer, mini die grinder, 5pc. grinding bit set, 25 PVC air hose with quick couplers, 25 recoil air hose with quick couplers, two-way quick coupler splitter, 8 piece air kit with blow gun, and thread tape.
- Oil-free design eliminates need for regular maintenance.
- Slim vertical design with minimal footprint and easy storage.
- Built-in ergonomic handle for portability. Angled interface for easy visibility.
- Consolidated control panel with angled interface and two industry standard quick couplers.
- Quick access untility tray. Integrated rear storage pocket.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|1 Year Warranty. Every Hyundai Air Compressor is covered by a comprehensive 1 Year Limited Warranty. Our knowledgeable customer service staff are also available to assist customers with technical support, ordering parts, and general inquiries. 1-877-528-3772