Model # IM75
Store SKU # 1000846521
The FLIR IM75 is both an advanced multifunction digital multimeter and premier handheld insulation tester for installation, troubleshooting and maintenance professionals. The IM75 includes several specialty insulation modes including: Polarization Index, Dielectric Absorption and Earth Bond Resistance. Insulation tests can be performed instantly, continuously and over a timed duration for in-depth assessment. TA81 CAT IV Silicone Insulated Test Probes with screw on insulated alligator clips, TA50 Magnetic hanging strap, 6 x AAA batteries, and User manual/CD included.
- Advanced insulation modes: Insulation resistance up to 20 GW
, PI, DAR, Earth Bond Resistance
- Multiple ranges of resistance insulation test levels available via rotary switch: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V
- Remote viewing of real time readings on AndroidTM and iOSTM smartphones and tablets with METERLiNK connectivity and free FLIR Tools Mobile app.
- True RMS DMM measurements features reliable performance and 1000V range
- VFD mode for superior accuracy on variable controlled drive equipment
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications