Model # VDV427-805SEN
Store SKU # 1000751536
Terminate cable in a variety of cross-connect panels, blocks and keystone jacks with the Klein Tools Impact Punchdown Tool with a 110-type blade. This tool is spring loaded for fast, low effort seating and terminating. A selectable impact force setting meets industry standards.
- Rubber finger grips and boot provide greater control and enhanced comfort.
- Blade storage compartment with spring loaded locking mechanism.
- Bayonet style (twist & lock) socket accepts most manufacturers' tools and blades.
- Color-coded yellow on the cut side of the tool.
- Induction hardened high-carbon steel for durability and long life.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.