Model # GS-97ND
Store SKU # 1000811467
The Gama Sonic Imperial II GS-97ND solar lamp post and two-lantern light fixture is ideal for commercial settings and home use. Standing 95 inches, this rustproof cast-aluminum unit with a powder-coated black finish features two lanterns each with an output of 350 lumens. Install the lamp post wherever you need it--no electrical wiring needed-- and let the sun do the rest. Each lantern contains five integrated solar panels and two internal Lithium Ion battery packs that charge when sunlight hits the solar panels. At dusk, 21 bright-white LEDs per lantern turn on automatically and in high-brightness mode will shine through the real glass panes for up to ten hours. For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. Each lanterns silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant tempered glass. The replaceable, plugged battery packs are good for about 1,000 charges.
- Lamp post stands 95 inches with 2 light fixtures each containing 5 solar panels, 21 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's light-enhancing cone reflector
- Lights automatically turn on at dusk, shining at 350-lumen output per lantern for up to 10 hours on full solar charge of the fixture's Lithium Ion battery packs
- Made from rustproof, powder-coated cast-aluminum; each light fixture has real glass panes and measures 19 inches high by 10.5 inches long and wide
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Heavy-duty, commercial-grade design plus energy efficiency: Solar power means no electrical wiring required--just sunlight