Model # K2605-1
Store SKU # 1000697586
V155-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) the Invertec®
V155-S is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. With 120/230V auto reconnect operation, the Invertec®
V155-S can operate from a portable generator. It can also plug into a 200 foot (61 m) 230V extension cord (not included) so you can weld just about anywhere. The tough dent resistant case is IP23 rated for outdoor use. Backed by a 3-Year Lincoln warranty, this tough reliable welder is packed with innovative unique features like built-in Hot-Start, Auto Adaptive Arc Force, stick soft, stick crisp and Touch Start TIG®
DC modes. TIG components sold separately
- Touch Start TIG DC operation allows you to strike the arc easily without high frequency or tungsten contamination. TIG components sold separately
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot-Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Auto Restore Fuse protects the machine from input over-current and self resets without any difficult fuse changes.
- 5-155A DC output range
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|3 year warranty on parts and labor.