Model # 410004
Store SKU # 1000737930
Roxul R6 ComfortBoard IS is a thermal insulated sheathing board used to increase the thermal performance of basement and exterior walls. Homes can lose a significant amount of heating and cooling though the wood studs - this is called thermal bridging. Wood studs can account for up to 25% of the wall surface in a single family home and a continuous layer of Roxul ComfortBoard IS along the studs will prevent thermal bridging, save money and create a more comfortable living space.
- R20 solution in the basement: when combined with ComfortBatt R14
- Fire resistant and non-combustibable: Adds extra minutes of fire safety to exterior and basement walls
- Vapor permeable and water resistant: Allows the wall system to "breathe"
- Superior acoustic performance - increases the acoustic performance of exterior walls
- High recycled content: made from natural stone & up to 93% recycled content. HFC free
- Covers: 48 sq.ft, Pieces per pack: 6, Thickness: 1.5-inch, Width: 24-inch, Length: 48-inch,