Model # IG6000H EPA
Store SKU # 1000844206
The IG6000 and IG6000H are designed with the larger trailers in mind. With a max load of 6000 watts and dual 120-240 voltage, it can easily power many appliances with a power draining start-up. The 5500 watt run load enables the simultaneous operation of a number of appliances and tools. The panel has been redesigned to feature a voltage selection switch and a GFCI receptacle as well as a more convenient and accessible L14-30R 240V receptacle. The IG6000H model features wheelbarrow style handles and large pneumatic tires enhancing portability over rough surfaces.
- Building Silent and High-quality Generators to Enhance Your Lifestyle. The KIPOR Digital Sine master generator set series offer unsurpassed technology, quality and consumer benefits in the industry.
- Unique Construction Utilizing the Latest Technology Patented cooling air intake design, smart throttle power management, sound attenuation construction and inverter style output all combine to produce state-of-the-art portable electric power.
- Lightweight Portable Generator Power The alternator is connected directly to the engine, eliminating the flywheel as in traditional sets. This design results in a 50% reduction in weight and overall dimensions. Electric power is made available to a wide range of applications.
- Green Power System The KIPOR Digital Sine master Series is among the most environmentally friendly class of generators in the marketplace. The two-tiered noise dampening system results in a 10-15 decibel reduction from traditional generator sets. The high-efficiency combustion system results in ultra-low emissions
- Quality Power KIPOR utilizes inverter technology in the Digital Sine master Series generators to produce a pure sine wave AC output. The inverter unit tightly regulates voltage and frequency. You can rely on the generator to safely run all electronic equipment including microprocessor controlled appliances and tools
- A Wide Range of Benefits In addition to clean, quiet, and efficient power, KIPOR offers superior overload and low oil level protection. The unique Smart Throttle automatically varies the engine speed according to the load, resulting in lower fuel consumption and less engine noise. Using 20 to 40% less fuel than a conventional set results in a longer running time.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|3 year warranty (Consumer use) / 1 year warranty (Commercial use)