Model # F24954
Store SKU # 1000834469
The Lewiston Retreat Playset by Cedar Summit is sure to become a new favourite, with so many opportunities for imaginative and active play! The lower clubhouse is the perfect place for your children to expand their imagination and stay busy for hours while the play kitchen offers everything your little chef needs (including a stove, sink, and utensil shelf with accessories). The lower clubhouse also has provides a working door, play phone, a mailbox, and a clock with moveable hands. From here your children can stay active as they climb the rockwall to the upper clubhouse that features a wooden roof and faux stone chimney. After waving through the premium windows, watch as your child cruises down the high rail wave slide or the exciting Twist N Ride Tube slide! Plus, the kids are sure to have a blast as they soar high on one of the two belt swings or hang upside down on the acro bar, attached with premium swing components.
- Built with 100% premium Cedar lumber (pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained), heavy duty swing brackets and hangers, increased spacing between swings, and features pre-assembled panels for even easier assembly
- Construction and Dimensions: 100% premium Cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber, heavy duty swing hangers and swing chain; Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 ft. 8 inches x 11 ft. 5 inches x 9 ft. 6 inches; ASTM recommended safety zone (L x W): 28 ft. 8 inches x 28 ft.
- Features upper clubhouse with windows and faux stone chimney and a lower clubhouse with working door, kitchenette, acro bar and more
- Approximate building time for 2 people: 12-18 hours; Panels are designed to fit together simply and without guesswork - 27% fewer wood components and 32% less hardware; detailed instruction manual is included
- Tool list: tape measure, carpenters level and square, claw hammer, standard or cordless drill, #1 Phillips, #2 Robertson and screwdriver, ratchet with extension (1/2-inch and 9/16-inch sockets), open end wrench (1/2 inch and 9/16 inch), adjustable wrench, 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch drill bits, 3/16-inch hex key, 8 ft. step ladder
- Comes in 4 packages: Box 1: 90-inch L x 22-inch W x 3 1/2-inch H = 85 lbs.; Box 2: 90-inch L x 44-inch W x 6 3/4-inch H = 180 lbs.; Box 3: 84-inch L x 16 1/2-inch W x 8 1/4-inch H = 20 lbs. (bagged slide); Box 4: 36 1/2-inch L x 29 1/4-inch W x 20 7/8-inch H = 65 lbs.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||3 - 4 years
||3 - 4 years
|Country of Origin
||Weight Capacity (lbs.)
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty 5 -year limited wooden component warranty Please contact Cedar Summit Premium Play Sets<sup>®</sup> Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts. * Email at email@example.com * Visit www.cedarsummitplay.com and use the live chat feature * Call toll free 1-877-817-5682 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (excluding holidays) Extended hours during Peak Season April- August: * Monday through Friday 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM, Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM (excluding holidays)