Model # MS-OPS5MH-WH-C
Store SKU # 1000720114
Let Lutrons Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights or fan on and off for you. Its a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights/fan turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects minor motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring sensor does not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights dont turn on with enough natural light in your room. Install a sensor in your bedroom so lights arent left on mistakenly or in the bathroom for your exhaust fan. This Maestro Sensor works with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs, or fans up to 3 amps. Coordinating Claro wallplate and accessories sold separately.
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Up to 600 W incandescent; halogen; electronic low voltage; 450 W magnetic low voltage; 360 W CFL/ LED; 5 amp ballasts; 3 amp fans
- Uses advanced XCT sensing technology; offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
- No neutral wire required
- Great for small rooms like laundry rooms; closets; and bathrooms
- Coordinating Claro wallplate sold separately