Model # 2755-20
Store SKU # 1000834427
Milwaukee's M18 FUEL 1/2-inch Compact Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent is the most powerful tool in its class by delivering up to 220 ft. lbs. of torque in a compact design. The POWERSTATE motor not only provides unmatched power, but also provides greater efficiency, delivering up to 25% more runtime than the leading competitors. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating, while REDLITHIUM batteries (not included) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-900 RPM in Mode 1, 0-1600 RPM in Mode 2, and 0-2500 RPM in Mode 3. Plus, the Auto Shut-Off Mode intelligently detects when the tool has impacted on a fastener for one second and automatically shuts the tool down.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 220 ft. lbs. of fastening torque
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power
- Utilizes a Pin Detent design for maximum socket retention