Model # MSCL-OP153MH-WHC
Store SKU # 1000779715
Let Lutrons Maestro CFL LED Occupancy Sensing Dimmer turn the lights on and off to your favourite level. Its a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Install a Maestro Occupancy Sensing Dimmer and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. The dimmer works just like a Lutron Maestro dimmer, gradually turning lights on and off, allowing your eyes to adjust to the new light level. Use the rocker to adjust the light level for any activity, or set the preset level to ensure lights always turn on to your desired light level. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensing dimmer to detect daylight so lights dont turn on with enough natural light in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home.
- Single pole; 3-way; or multi-location
- Up to 600 watt of incandescent or halogen; 150 watt of dimmable CFL or dimmable LED
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Works with mixed loads of bulbs
- Uses Advanced XCT sensing technology; offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
- Coordinating Claro wallplates and accessories sold separately