Model # MS-A102-WH
Store SKU # 1000815146
Introducing Lutron's latest sensing technology, the Maestro Dual Technology sensor uses both passive infrared and ultrasound waves to ensure reliable sensing in small rooms. You'll never worry about accidently leaving the lights on again with the Maestro Sensing Switch because it turns the lights on when you enter the room and off after you leave. This sensor has an adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes), so you can control how long the lights stay on after you leave the room and features XCT Dual Sensing Technology (PIR and ultrasound) which detects very fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Maestro Sensors work with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs and will match the decor of any room in your home. Coordinating Claro wall plate and accessories sold separately. Please note Ground is required for the product to function.
- 6 Amps lighting/4. 4 Amps fan in 3-way and multi-location applications
- Features XCT Dual Sensing Technology (passive infrared & ultrasound) which detects very fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading
- Turns the lights on when you enter the room and off after you leave
- Simple set up allows you to adjust timeout and sensitivity
- Coordinating wall plate sold separately