Model # MS-OPS6M2-DV-WH
Store SKU # 1000815148
Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensing Switch gives you one less thing to worry about, turning the lights on and off when you enter and leave the room. It's a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Install a Maestro Occupancy Sensing Switch and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your occupancy sensing switch to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the kids' rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro Occupancy Sensing switches work with incandescent, halogen, magnetic and electronic low-voltage, non-dim LED, and non-dim fluorescent bulbs, as well as general purpose fans. Coordinating Claro wall plates and accessories sold separately.
- Up to 6-Amps for lighting (120 Volts or 277 Volts) and 3-Amps for fans
- Multi-location; single pole or 3-way
- Works with incandescent; halogen; magnetic and electronic low-voltage and non-dim LED and non-dim fluorescent bulbs; as well as general purpose fans
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Coordinating Claro wallplate sold separately