Model # MA-T51MN-WH
Store SKU # 1000840055
The Maestro Countdown Timer Switch helps you save money and energy by automatically turning off the lights and fans after a present time. Using the Maestro Countdown timer on bathroom exhaust fans can reduce the chance of a costly meld problem, and timers attached to garage lights can add an extra layer of safety when you return home at night. Use the large tap switch to turn the timer on and off, and use the rocker on the side to set the timer to the desired time-out option, anywhere from 5-60 minutes. Save energy by using the Maestro Countdown Timer in closets, attics, basements, and other low-traffic areas to ensure the light is never left on for a long time. Coordinating Claro wall plate sold separately.
- Controls a 3 Amp fan or up to 600 W/VA (5 A) of incandescent/halogen; magnetic and electronic low-voltage lighting)
- For multi-location and single pole applications
- Tap on to start timer; touch rocker to adjust countdown time
- Saves energy by automatically turning off a fan or light
- Coordinating Claro wallplate sold separately
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|1 year warranty. For more information please contact 1-800-628-0525.