Model # MAX66
Store SKU # 1000701432
A place for everything, and everything in its place, thanks to the affordable and attractive 6x6 Maximizer Storage Shed. With 75 inch high walls and a peak height of over 96 inch , the Maximizer provides ample space for all your outdoor storage needs. The 62 inch wide doorway opening provides easy access to bikes, a wheelbarrow, or even a ride-on lawnmower. This easy-to-assemble kit allows consumers with basic building skills and simple tools, such as a drill and hammer, the ability to complete the project on their own with relative ease. Please review the Assembly Manual prior to purchase to familiarize yourself with the project. It feels great to be organized. Now you can feel even better, knowing that youve purchased a useful, high quality product. Before ordering, check with your local building, zoning, and neighborhood association to obtain all applicable permits.
- 62 inch Wide Doorway opening
- Plywood Roof and Floor Included. Featuring 2x4 Rafters and Floor Joists
- This is a Panelized Garden Shed. No dangerous and time consuming cutting required, Manageable panel sizes. Minimum tools required to complete your shed.
- The Western Red Cedar Advantage,Unsurpassed natural beauty,Centuries of proven performance - Environmentally friendly - Naturally resistant to decay and insects - Accepts a wide range of finishes - Made entirely with renewable resources
- Made in North America by Outdoor Living Today. The world's largest Western Red Cedar Do-it-yourself backyard Kit manufacturer. 1-888-658-1658
- Curbside Delivery Only. Curbside delivery provides delivery to the curb of your driveway only. The driver is only responsible to unload the unit and is not permitted to move the item from the curb to any other location on the homeowners property.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Country of Origin
|Floor System Included
||Western Red Cedar
|Shed Size (sq. ft.)
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line at 1-888-658-1658 within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase. It is our commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.