Model # 58489704
Store SKU # 1000837548
Southwire's T90 SIMpull®
CoilPAKTM wire payoff takes heavy, cumbersome spools completely out of your work equation. By using our patented, tangle-free coiling process, we've layered No Lube SIMpull wire inside a sturdy, yet lightweight, package. CoilPAKs are used in commercial and industrial applications.
- Ergonomic design with built-in carrying handle.
- CoilPAKs can be stacked to pull multiple conductors.
- SIMpull T90 wire requires NO external lubricants for clean, efficient installation.
- SIMpull T90 electrical wire is manufactured using an annealed (soft) copper conductor, insulated with tough heat and moisture resistant PVC/nylon insulation.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600 volts.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications