Model # 107020
Store SKU # 1000700311
Do you have Iris Borer or Flea Beetle? Guardian for Gardens is specifically for you garden. These beneficial Nematodes easily control garden pests like Armyworm, Cutworm, Onion maggot, Carrot Maggot, Cruciferea Flea Beetles and many, many more. Apply for Carrot Rust Fly, Iris Borer, Onion Maggot, Variegated Cutworm in May and June. Apply for Carrot Rust Fly, Black Cutworm, and Onion maggot in July. Apply for Armyworm, Fall Armyworm, Flea Beetle in August.
- Guardian for Gardens treats 46.5 m2 (500 ft 2)
- Guardian for Gardens application: May to September or when pest larva are in the soil.
- Recommend to top dress and keep moist for best results.
- Soil temperature needs to be 10C (50F) or warmer.
- Guardian for Gardens application is easy with Hose End Sprayer or watering can.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
||Safe for Edibles
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty and Product information Customer Service; 905-382-2904 or email email@example.com. Defective and damaged products will be replaced 100 percent Satisfaction Guaranteed.