Model # 2210B
Store SKU # 1000722247
LAWN GUARDIAN -Beneficial Nematodes: Do you have dead patches on your lawn? Skunks digging up the grass? You have Lawn GRUBS! Lawn Guardian - Canadian Beneficial Nematodes, your environment friendly solution. Apply Spring and Fall for your year round bylaw compliant solution. Lawn Guardian Hunts down and Kills Grubs!
- 100% Safe for people, pets, plants and even earthworms. Treats 2000-3000 sq. ft ( 180-270 sq.m)
- Beneficial Nematodes are organic microscopic worms that when applied to moist soil, seek out and kill pest larva such as grubs.
- Apply in spring when soil temperature is above 10 degrees C and grubs are seen in the soil
- Apply in late August through October to eliminate newly hatched grubs in the soil and to prevent spring damage.
- Lawn Guardian controls the larva stage of June Bugs, Japanese Beetles, European Chafer the most common lawn grub pests
- Easy to apply with Hose End Sprayer, Watering Can or Pump Sprayer includes full instructions
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty and Product information Customer Service; 905-382-2904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Defective and damaged products will be replaced 100 percent Satisfaction Guaranteed.