Model # 47184710
Store SKU # 1000793379
Southwire's NMWU cable is used for underground installations, including direct burial, and for wet and corrosive locations such as wet basements.
- Manufactured using soft-drawn copper conductors with PVC insulation and an overall nylon jacket.
- Can be used at conductor temperatures not exceeding 60C.
- Sunlight, moisture, and fungus-resistant.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 40C for two-conductor cables sizes 14 AWG through 6 AWG, and minus 25C for all other sizes. Material should be properly stored above 0C for 24 hours prior to installation.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300 volts.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications