Model # SP153-40012CAD
Store SKU # 1000706352
Bullnose caps are used to finish off exposed side edges of stair treads. Used typically on open stringer stairs where the edges of the treads are exposed. This stair tread is made of solid oak for high durability.
- Product Dimensions: 7/8 In. x 1-7/8 In. x 11-1/4 In.
- Used for finishing off side edges of stair treads
- Northern Red Oak Mouldings are a consistent light brown shade with a hint of red
- Easy to install for a flawless appearance
- Can be used for left or right
- For interior use only
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Please call our Customer Service at 1-855-800-6808 for additional information.