Model # PA-CADA-GS272
Store SKU # 1000845154
This sleek dashcam will blow you away with all the technology packed into its lightweight and streamlined design. Created in true PAPAGO! style, this device promotes safety and functionality. The sleek, slim, and lightweight design offers a 2.4 large LCD screen. Loaded with safety features as, the light reminder, motion detection, a driver fatigue alarm, and stop and go. The G-Sensor will back up that important file when an impact occurs. It loops over old footage and continuously records while plugged into the car lighter outlet. Able to switch between 720p or 1080p HD at 30 fps with 140 Degree angle footage you can create images through snapshots and video at different resolutions. Individualizing your experience on the road is achievable with the Go Safe 272.
- Record Full HD 1080P video with 140 Degree Wide Viewing Angle. 2.4" LCD Display with Ultra Slim Design. Compact size meets all needs for daily recording purpose. Device Comes with Motion Detection Mode.
- Turns on automatically when car engine is on. G-Sensor Enabled Recording -Once the dashcam detects any impact, drastic braking, or sharp turns the G-Sensor will enable emergency recording and the file will be write-protected.
- Safety features in the dashcam, such as, Stop and Go; Driver Fatigue Alarm; Light Reminder, come pre-installed. These features are designed to promote safer driving habits.
- It also supports low and high temperature protection, so you do not have to worry about damaging the device in extreme weather.
- Supports external storage up to 32GB Micro SD Card for around 5 hours recording at 1080p setting (Micro SD Card is not included in the package)
- Lifetime Free Firmware Updates
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|1 Year Limited Warranty & Toll Free Tech Support Services Technical Support E-mail: email@example.com Technical Support Hotline: (844) 972-7246