Model # 8554
Store SKU # 1000129853
Pelletized lime is easier and cleaner to work with because it can be spread with a fertilizer spreader. Coverage is also more consistent and regulated with a pelletized lime than with a powdered lime and pelletized lime is virtually dust-free. Pelletize
- Pelletized lime provides 30 percent better coverage than powdered limestone.
- It is formulated for quick release.
- It is easier to spread, has less dust and more consistent coverage.
- Can be applied at any time (for best results should apply in spring or fall).
- A drop style spreader should be used to minimize dust and apply an even coat.
- You would typically apply about 30-35 pounds (14-16 kgs) per 1000 square feet every year to maintain ph levels for average (loamy) soil.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Questions or comments? 1-800-607-2509 or www.shawresources.ca or firstname.lastname@example.org