Model # 20-16484
Store SKU # 1000822290
Finally a toilet in a box with overflow protection For years, sinks and bath tubs have had overflow drains. Why not toilets Penguin Technology has designed a toilet that allows the contents to drain out through a separate drain line in the event of a clog on the main trap. This secondary drain system adds protection to a toilet against overflow!
- Works with your existing Plumbing as a drop in replacement for all standard toilets. No need to re-pipe or replace the existing plumbing system. Simply remove the old toilet and install the new Penguin toilet.
- If a blockage occurs and the toilet clogs up, water continues to rise until it reaches the primary overflow holes in the back of the bowl. At this point, the water drains through the secondary system bypassing the main trap and drains directly into the sanitary main.
- In the unlikely event that the primary overflow holes are obstructed, the water then continues to rise until it enters the holes under the rim where it travels through a hidden inlet into the secondary drain system and then drains into the sanitary main, once again protecting from an overflow. This amazing system offers 2 means of protection against overflow!
- This Penguin in a Box or All-in-one packaging includes: tank, bowl, wax ring, brass floor bolts with white caps and regular toilet seat.
- Elongated Bowl Shape, Uses 4.8 LpF and has an excellent MaP Score of 1,000 Grams
- CUPC, Watersense and CSA Approved