Model # 14111
Store SKU # 1000718267
This premium Polyethylene Foam Filled Dock Float is made out of the strongest anti-UV material, and guarantees a lifetime of buoyancy. It can be installed on existing or new wooden or aluminum docks. Simply the best and cleanest for the environment, this dock float will securely support your dock for a lifetime! You can consult the floatation and installation chart at www.multinautic.com for guidance.
- Fits most aluminum and wooden docks, can be installed or retrofitted on new or used docks, recyclable and environmentally friendly (will not contaminate the waterways)
- Will not sink or contaminate the water when punctured, thick and strong bolting flange of 3.81 cm (1 1/2-inch)
- 12 bolt slots to fasten to the dock and for easy installation
- Anti-UV, complies with FDA title 21, rotationally molded for seamless, one piece construction, with a 0.38 cm (1 1/2-inch) wall thickness, all units are resistant to damage by animals, ice and contact deterioration from petroleum products
- Filled with first quality expanded virgin polystyrene (EPS) at 0.4 to 0.5 kg (0.9 to 1.2 lbs.) per cu. ft.
- NET floatation capacity of 830 lbs. or 376 kg
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|15 years warranty on our floats. For more details on our warranty or any information please consult our web site www.multinautic.com