Model # 37781
Store SKU # 1000848543
Finally, an easy to use Two-Stage Snow blower. The Powermax 826 OXE Two-Stage snow blower has many features to make your snow clearing job easy and is built tough to give you years of dependable performance. A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the Powermax Anti-Clogging System (ACS) reroutes excess snow to prevent clogging and maximizes impeller speed and velocity. The patented Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and angle with one simple control, and automatic steering makes turning a breeze. Powermax snow blowers are built tough, with special hardened gearbox gears designed to withstand the highest of stresses and resist wear, unlike softer competitive gears, in addition to a one-piece frame for maximum strength, where competitors use a two-piece frame that has a weaker bolted joint in the middle of the machine.
- 252cc Toro OHV engine
- Quick stick four-way chute - easily change the direction and angle of snow thrown
- Automatic steering allows smooth tight turns without any levers or triggers
- Hardened gearbox gears are designed to withstand the highest of stresses and resist wear
- Sub-zero materials durable to -104°F and guaranteed for life
- Three- year limited warranty on the machine and engine; the chute, deflector, and ACS are guaranteed for life.