Model # ECF75T3B6
Store SKU # 1000749177
Eco Cork Foam (ECF) has become the proven, most trusted contractor and DIY underlayment. Exclusive performance and protection features encompasses 360 degrees of the underlayment. ECF is made of advanced high grade polyethylene foam and cork for unmatchable strength and longevity that functions on all concrete and wood subfloors. Built-in 6mil moisture vapour barrier meets new floor warranty needs and exclusive air and moisture barrier foam technology provides complete new-floor protection and lifelong warmth, comfort and energy savings. ECFs 3.2 mm thickness makes the best levelled flooring foundation for solid new-floor stability and acoustically, ECF stands alone, able to absorb light to heavy impact walking noise and rooms are quieter.
- Install ready, puncture resistance and 3.2mm subfloor levelling thickness for laminate, engineered and hard wood floors, including heated floors.
- Built-in 6mil vapour barrier in compliance with new-floor manufacturers warranty.
- Class 1 rated for the highest level of moisture protection with a thermal R-0.47 value for energy savings.
- Certified acoustical barrier. IIC 73, STC 66 and Delta 23
- Produces solid floor joint connections and solid wood sounding floors.
- 75 sq. ft. roll for less waste and high-grade self-sealing tape makes installation easy and forever secured.