Model # 6376
Store SKU # 1000788968
Generac's most versatile transfer switch, model 301060 is designed for 10 circuits, 30 Amps, and generators up to 7,500 Watts. Power up essentials like refrigerator/freezer, lights, furnace, kitchen circuits, television, well pump, water heater, home office, garage door opener, and security system. Dual Watt meters are included to help balance loads to prolong generator life. Includes three 15 Amp 1-pole breakers, three 20 Amp 1-pole breakers, one 2-pole 20 Amp breaker and one 2-pole 30-Amp breaker. Installs like a subpanel next to your existing load center a 2-pole 60 Amp breaker must be installed in the existing load center. Easy to use. UL Listed in USA and Canada.
- For portable generators up to 7500 Watts (continuous), 30 Amps
- Allows you to safely feed generator power to 8-10 circuits during a power outage
- Connects to existing load center like a subpanel, and includes all wires, conduit, fittings and wire nuts for installation in about an hour
- Accommodates Arc Fault and GFCI breakers to meet 2008 National electrical code requirement
- Dual Watt meters provided to help balance loads to prolong generator life