Model # 3001HD-40C
Store SKU # 1000808029
Prolix No-Dig Landscape Edging is an innovative new landscape border that provides a easier solution to traditional coiled edging. Prolix No-Dig Edging is easy to install right out of the box. No straightening or heating in the sun to make it flexible. Just remove from the box and shape it into almost any landscape design you can imagine. It also works great for straight sections. Prolix No-Dig Edging has a durable straight wall design. There is no unsightly hollow beaded top. To install, place the edging in the desired shape and location. Hammer included anchoring spikes through the tabs on the edging. It is recommended to place the spikes a maximum of 40 in. apart. Then back fill with your desired bedding material. Everything is included to do a 40 ft. installation. Multiple sections can be linked together with the included connector. When connecting end to end, place the included connector on the bed side and spike through connector and both end pieces.
- Absolutely no-digging necessary for installation, installs quickly and easily
- Flexible and durable. Make aggressive curves and straight sections with ease, no unsightly, inflexible, hollow round beaded top and no heating in the sun to make flexible
- Can also be used as a paver edging for bracing rock, sidewalk bricks and patio pavers
- Everything included to do a 40 ft. installation
- Made in the USA from recycled materials
- Can be easily cut with hand snips or a hand saw
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Limited Lifetime Warranty.