Model # 08106-ZW096CB
Store SKU # 1000421403
Soften the hard angles of any 90 degree inside corner and give the appearance of a ornate moulding detail. Coves are concave semicircular profiled mouldings that bring back the origins of the moulding tradition from the ancient Greeks who invented mouldings and our current terminology. Add a finishing touch to anything from walls to cabinetry! Bridge the difference! Commonly used as an embellishment to existing structures and moulding applications a cove is a versatile and functional piece.
- Price shown is per foot in length
- Product Dimensions: 3/4In x 3/4In x 8'
- Similar to crown mouldings but with one primary concave curve.
- A synthetic substrate ideal for external applications. Virtually rot resistant
- Price may vary across markets. Please contact your local store for pricing
- Product availability varies by store. Please contact your local store for availability.Price Shown is Per Piece
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
||Crowns & Coves
Warranty / Certifications
|Guaranteed against manufacturing defects. See store for details