Model # VDV120-006-SEN
Store SKU # 1000751340
The Klein Tools UTP/STP Radial Stripper is designed remove the outer jacket of twisted pair cable without damaging the conductors. This tool features multiple nest cavities which lets you remove a wide variety of jacket materials. The one-piece construction ensures alignment for precise stripping.
- One-step outer jacket stripping of category 3, 5, 5e, and 6 cables.
- Durable high-carbon steel cutting blades are ground and honed for long life
- Strip and slit lengths may be varied to accommodate different connector requirements.
- Recessed cutting surface slits long runs of twisted-pair cable.
- Large finger loop promotes rotation during use.
- Tension loop can be disengaged for thin-jacket cable.