Model # SP057-00C
Store SKU # 1000505386
A simple and effective method of attaching a handrail to a newel post or a newel post to a stringer. An access hole is drilled in the newel post and the bolt is tightened up using this hole. Holes can then be sealed using included plugs. Kit includes a bolt, washer, and 2 plugs (one oak and one maple).
- Price shown is per foot in length
- Product Dimensions: 1/2 In. x 1/2 In. x 3-1/2 In.
- Attaches handrail to a newel post.
- Durable Metal that will last years to come.
- Price may vary across markets. Please contact your local store for pricing
- Product availability varies by store. Please contact your local store for availability.Price Shown is Per Piece
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Guaranteed against manufacturing defects. See store for details