Model # PCW0235
Store SKU # 1000761849
Our windmill aeration system can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour. This 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1,000 feet away from your pond. Windmills feature BalCam Technology designed to minimize bearing fatigue and improve operation. These units offer a 73 head, which is the largest windmill head in the industry on an aeration windmill and helps with turning at low wind speeds. The head is also self-governing, designed to turn itself out of the wind at high wind speeds, and uses a secure locking mechanism to attach to the compressor. This system also uses large check valves and upgraded 1/2 airline designed to handle increased air flow. The compressor can produce up to 4.5 CFM of air at a rated 30 psi, which means it can really aerate your pond and can aerate deeper water if needed. System includes the Red & White powder coated windmill, Airstone with backflow valve, 100' of 1/2" polytubing and tower hinges.
- New patent pending BalCam Technology minimizes bearing fatigue and a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Windmill Head is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel with baked-on UV protective powder coat paint and made in the U.S.A.
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi. Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2" airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odour
- Fast & Easy Assembly