Model # 57426501
Store SKU # 1001030838
NMD90 cable is used for household electrical wiring. Features Southwire's NoLube®
which allows installation without the need for external lubricants. This Pro Contractor Mixed Pallet includes 32 x NMD90 14/2 White 150m spools, 6 x NMD90 12/2 Yellow 150m spools, 6 x NMD90 14/3 White 150m spools, 3 x NMD90 10/3 Orange 75m spools, 2 x NMD90 8/3 White 75m spools on a shrink-wrapped pallet, and can be conveniently delivered directly to your jobsite or business.
- Features Freeze Flex formulation jacket which provides more pliability, easier stripping and added crack-resistance in cold weather.
- Manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors, nylon jacket for the individual conductors and an overall PVC jacket.
- Minimum recommended installation temp is minus 25ºC for two-conductor cables and minus 10ºC for three-conductor cables w/suitable handling procedures.
- Cable should be properly stored above 0ºC for 24 hours prior to installation.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC. Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300 volts.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.