Model # GL RAS 3652 DG LEA
Store SKU # 1000826441
The ideal solution to gain access to a rooftop for outdoor living spaces or services. Columbia roof access skylights are perfect access points for roof gardens, roof patios, emergency exits, balcony access, eco-roofing and servicing requirements. The unit includes: pull bar, locking latch and heavy duty hydraulic gas cylinders that support the skylight when in the open position. Glass roof access skylight requires a minimum 2:12 roof pitch.
- Mounts to site built wood curb (with any height and a maximum 1¾ width) through pre-drilled holes in the aluminum base frame.
- Fits INSIDE curb dimensions of 30.5" x 46.5".
- Double glazed tempered glass features advanced LoE3 clear coating, allowing 65% Visible Light Transmission. Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays.
- Internally welded one piece white aluminum base frame with pull down handle. The aluminum base frame is thermally broken, preventing the passage of cold air from the exterior to the interior light shaft.
- Durable weather resistant BLACK exterior aluminum frame. Additional frame colour options are available, see in store for details.
- The entire skylight lifts off the curb and is sealed to the curb with a high density foam gasket - included with the unit.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Columbia Skylights are warranted for 20 YEARS for Columbia Insulated Glass, 10 YEARS for Columbia Roof Windows, Acrylic and Glass Skylights, Sun Tubes, and Flashing, and 5 YEARS for Columbia Roof Access Hatches, Circular Roof Domes and Polycarbonate Skylights. For complete warranty information contact 1.888.437.5557