Model # 410004
Store SKU # 1000737930
Roxul R6 ComfortBoard IS is a thermal insulated sheathing board used to increase the thermal performance of basement and exterior walls. Homes can lose a significant amount of heating and cooling though the wood studs - this is called thermal bridging. Wood studs can account for up to 25% of the wall surface in a single family home and a continious layer of Roxul ComfortBoard IS along the studs will prevent thermal bridging, save money and create a more comfortable living space.
- R20 solution in the basement: when combined with ComfortBatt R14
- Fire resistant and non-combustibable: Adds extra minutes of fire saftey to exterior and basement walls
- Vapor permeable and water resistant: Allows the wall system to "breathe"
- Superior acoustic performance - increases the acoustic performance of exterior walls
- High recycled content: made from natural stone & up to 93% recycled content. HFC free
- Covers: 48 sq.ft, Pieces per pack: 6, Thickness: 1.5", Width: 24", Length: 48",
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|As Roxul Inc. has no control over installation design and workmanship, accessory materials or application conditions, Roxul Inc. does not warrant the performance or results of any installation containing Roxul Inc. products. Roxul Inc.'s overall liability and the remedies available are limited by the general terms and conditions of sale. The limited warranty in the terms and conditions is in lieu of all other warranties and conditions expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.